Your smile affects your self-image, and can greatly influence the quality of your interactions with others. Many people hold back from laughing or smiling because they are uncomfortable with their smile. The following questions are designed to honestly appraise your smile. Go to a mirror, smile as wide as you can, and ask yourself the following questions:
1. Do you dislike the appearance of your teeth and your smile?
2. Do you have misaligned (crooked) teeth?
3. Do you have spaces in your smile or missing teeth?
4. Do you like the color and shape of your teeth?
5. Do you have chipped or broken teeth?
6. Do you have protruding teeth?
7. Do you have hidden teeth?
8. Do you have old fillings or dental work that you don't like looking at?
9. Are your teeth wearing on the biting surfaces?
10. Is there something you'd like to change the most in the appearance of your teeth?
If you answered YES to ANY of the questions above, there often times are several alternatives to improve your teeth and smile. Please complete the form below to receive a response from one of our team members regarding your Smile Analysis results.
You can have the smile you’ve always wanted! To schedule a FREE, no obligation office consultation, contact us today to schedule an appointment.